1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: This includes data that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. Examples might be your name, email address, etc. You might provide this data to us, for instance, when you sign up for our newsletter or contact us.
- Non-Personal Information: This refers to data that does not identify you specifically. Examples include browser type, the type of device used to access our site, etc.
2. How We Use Your Information
- Personal Information: We might use this to respond to your queries, send you newsletters if you’ve opted-in, or for other purposes which you’ve expressly agreed to.
- Non-Personal Information: This helps us understand our audience better, tailor our content, and improve the overall user experience.
4. Third-Party Links
Our site may contain links to external websites not operated by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content or practices of these sites.
5. Protecting Your Information
We employ a variety of security measures to protect your data. However, no online transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our site is not targeted towards individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn of such collection, we will take steps to delete this information.
7. Changes to This Policy
9. Contacting Us
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.